Friday, July 10, 2009







Summer's here and things are starting to look brighter for me :) I recently got a part-time job as an art teacher and am loving it! Although I still have a lot to learn and pick up about the job, I have great co-workers and students, so I'm happy learning/teaching as I go!
aand... I passed my Midpoint!!! The teachers gave me good reviews on my work, so I'm reeally very happy! Here's some work that I presented.... Thank goodness for the pre-production class with Chris Armstrong, and all my friends who helped me with feedback, it really helped me get a lot of work done... so, thanks all!


5 comments:

Sluu said...

Congrats Preetha! I knew you could do it!

Preetha said...

Thanks:))

Nselvan said...

Great thumbnails preetha.. I like the lotus pool..

Sonia Gaud said...

Awesome work! Do you have a screenplay ready? I can see this turning into a feature length project :)

Preetha said...

Thanks Sonia! I don't have a screenplay ready but am planning to work on it :)