Thursday, October 08, 2009

The past two months have been very busy with the start of school, moving to a new apartment and freelance projects and what not..... I'm glad things are settling back to routine and I really hope to post more often!

Today, after school I walked back to our apartment on this beautiful trail..... It made me realize how fortunate we are to be living in such a beautiful place. Most of the time I'm like a little kid discovering flowers and trees for the first time... everything around here has so much character! The other day, my instructor was talking about trees, and his passion for them... I feel the same way too; I think that the trees are so expressive... like they are all saying something with their wonderful gestures. Anyway, I clicked a few photos on my way home on the trail... it's been a beautiful peaceful evening *sigh* :)

1 comment:

Grafxgurl said...

Hi Preetha!! love your work!!
so good to finally meet another Blogger who i have met in real life!!