Friday, October 29, 2010

Here comes the sun...

Here comes the sun, doo da doo doo
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright

Little darling
It's been a long, cold, lonely winter
Little darling
It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright

It's been a busy month and a half with the arrival of our little one... after what feels like countless sleepless nights, crazy busy days filled with feeding and burping baby, dealing with poops/ spit ups etc etc... I have to say I salute Moms everywhere! and speaking of Moms, I'm so thankful my Mom is here to help us! I don't know what I would've done without her... thanks Ma!

3 comments:

SketchySally said...

Congrats Mommy Preetha! No wonder I haven't seen you in school... Hope you and your little one will always be healthy!

Sluu said...

Yay baby! I hope you're doing well. You were really missed this past semester. I wish you and your family all the best darling Preetha!

Preetha said...

Thanks so much Sluu, I miss ur friendly face too!